Handmade and authentic sharpening belt for keeping the Shaving Knife sharp. The Barberians Sharpening belt is two-sided: One side is pure ox leather and used for the final polish, while the other side is a fabric for the initial sharpening. Each end has a ring for fastening and a finger-shaped handle to ensure an easy and safe grip. The sharpening belt is essential to keep the Shaving Knife sharp and polished.
- Hook the belt to a wall, a handle or something similar to stretch the belt.
- Ensure you have the back of the knife in front during sharpening.
- Start with the fabric side to warm up the steel and prepare for the final sharpening.
- Finally sharp the knife with the leather side.
- Shave. Sharpen the knife often.
Sharpening belt materials
Barberians Sharpening Belt is made of genuine and original high quality ox leather with metal in a copperlook. The materials are high quality and durable and creates a rustic, old-fashioned expression from a barbershop.